Elephant T-shirt for Kids
This elephant t-shirt is the perfect animal lover! Uni-T is a leading brand for organic cotton clothing, and we want to address poaching ivory tusks of these beloved animals. Unfortunately, these beloved animals are rumored to be extinct within the next 20 years!
- Image Size: 9" x 7.5"
- Natural comfort of soft 100% organic cotton for the little ones.
- Customizable order with your choice of designs & colors
- Printed with earth-friendly, water-based ink
- Dyed with low-impact safe environmental dyes (non-animal dyes)
- Quality stitching high-end look
- Union Made in Fair Trade USA Approved Facility
- All imagined drawn & hand-printed by award-winning children's book illustrator © Eujin Kim Neilan.
The processing time (the amount of time the artist needs to fulfill) is 1-7 days. Any of the following reasons could cause delays.
- We could be experiencing high demand for orders.
- We could wait for the arrival of out-of-stock blank T-shirts.
- The artist could be on a short vacation or a break.
Congratulations to Eujin Kim Neilan, the owner of Uni-T for receiving the 2021 Massachusetts Manufacturing Award for Small Business Owners!
Massachusetts Senate President Karen E. Spilka nominated Uni-T for the Massachusetts Manufacturing Award, which is a program of the Massachusetts Legislature’s Manufacturing Caucus. She was given the award for entrepreneurship, artisanry, and community engagement.
"Uni-T is a woman-owned and eco-friendly T-shirt brand designed, produced, and sold in Natick. Founder Eujin Kim Neilan, an artist, award-winning illustrator, and highly energized entrepreneur, started Uni-T in her home studio as a way to express her art, reflect and embrace her Asian heritage, and create wearable reminders of what’s valuable to us as human beings in this busy world.
An illustrator of children's books based on Korean folktales, Eujin learned printing and selling by starting at local farmers' markets, then establishing Uni-T's first retail store at the Natick Mall, before moving operations to become an integral part of the downtown Natick community.
Uni-T's local and eco-friendly ethic also promotes other "made in Massachusetts" products and reclaimed treasures." - Massachusetts Senate President Spilka