Square Silk Scarf - Blocks of Bliss
Let the inner bliss shine forth when you drape this vibrant silk scarf, which is sure to brighten up the day.
- Scarf Description:
- This 100% silk scarf is a wearable piece of art with non-repeating design. It is elegant, luxuriously soft to the touch, light and comfortable.
- Each scarf is printed with the original artwork and handled individually with care and finely finished with a hem.
- Wear it as a bandana, or wrap it in creative ways around your neck!
- Measures 36 X 36 inches
How do I care for my Silk Scarf?
The Chartzie silk scarf can either be hand washed with "neutral soaps" or dry cleaned. If you find that some of the luster is lost when you hand wash, follow the steps below to restore the luster.
To restore the luster after washing you will need:
- Clean sink, tub, or wash bin
- Distilled white vinegar
- Warm water
- Two thick, clean towels
- Padded hanger or drying rack
Steps to Restore the Shine:
In the wash bin, mix ¼ cup vinegar for each gallon of warm water. Stir to mix. Submerge the silk in the water. Swish the garment around until thoroughly soaked. Remove from vinegar water and rinse well with clean water multiple times to ensure all of the vinegar, and the smell, is gone. Spread a thick towel on a flat surface. Lay the silk fabric over the towel. Top with the second towel. Press or roll gently to remove excess water. Remove the garment from between the towels. Hang or spread over a drying rack until dry.
If desired, iron silk inside and out on cool or “silk” setting when it’s still damp.