Butterfly-Shirt For Men - Inspire More
Set your ideas and passion free into the world, and watch them evolve and morph into wonderful and unexpected versions of themselves. Who knows? Your creativity might fly the world over, inspiring people near and far along the way!
"It took almost a decade to design an image for "Inspire More." The process of metamorphosis is a creative and transformative one, a theme I have always found fascinating.” - Eujin (creator)
- Image Size: 8" x 6"
- Made from rain-fed Bamboo & Organic Cotton
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Printed with earth-friendly, water-based ink
- Sustainable fibers with socially responsible manufacturing
- Unique designs and inspiring messages
- Customizable order with your choice of designs & colors
- Super comfy silky soft, great fit!
- Pre-washed so you won't have to worry about shrinkage.
- All imagined drawn and hand-printed by © Eujin Kim Neilan
The processing time (the amount of time the artist needs to fulfill) is 1-7 days. Any of the following reasons could cause delays.
- We could be experiencing high demand for orders.
- We could wait for the arrival of out-of-stock blank T-shirts.
- The artist could be on a short vacation or a break.
Congratulations to Eujin Kim Neilan, the owner of Uni-T for receiving the 2021 Massachusetts Manufacturing Award for Small Business Owners!
Massachusetts Senate President Karen E. Spilka nominated Uni-T for the Massachusetts Manufacturing Award, which is a program of the Massachusetts Legislature’s Manufacturing Caucus. She was given the award for entrepreneurship, artisanry, and community engagement.
"Uni-T is a woman-owned and eco-friendly T-shirt brand designed, produced, and sold in Natick. Founder Eujin Kim Neilan, an artist, award-winning illustrator, and highly energized entrepreneur, started Uni-T in her home studio as a way to express her art, reflect and embrace her Asian heritage, and create wearable reminders of what’s valuable to us as human beings in this busy world.
An illustrator of children's books based on Korean folktales, Eujin learned printing and selling by starting at local farmers' markets, then establishing Uni-T's first retail store at the Natick Mall, before moving operations to become an integral part of the downtown Natick community.
Uni-T's local and eco-friendly ethic also promotes other "made in Massachusetts" products and reclaimed treasures." - Massachusetts Senate President Spilka